We want every individual interested in getting strong, learning ways to live a long and healthy life and who wants to have fun getting there to join us in our crusade for fitness. Therefore, throughout the year, we offer opportunities for you to participate in programs and events that fit YOU.
No gimmicks, no quick fixes, just come to try us out and see if you feel the FIT over 1,000 others have felt at Fitness on the Run.
Race to the Top Summer Fitness Challenge
- For personal training clients: the client who attends the most personal training sessions between July 1st and August 31st will win a $100 Whole Foods gift card. 2nd place will receive any FOR gear item of their choice.
- For class clients: the client who attends the most classes between July 1st and August 31st will win a $100 Whole Foods gift card. 2nd place will receive any FOR gear item of their choice.
- To enter the fitness challenge, simply write your name on the white board at the gym and put a “P” (personal training) or “C” (class) next to your name each time you attend.
Buy 5 PT Get 1 FREE!
Buy a 5 PT package between July 1st and August 31st, get 1 session FREE! This special is for new clients as well as existing clients.
Current clients save:
Clients who have a 48 PT package will save $10 per session
Clients who have a 24 PT package will save $13 per session
Clients who have a 5 PT package will save $15 per session
Add your name to the raffle box each time you attend a session between July 1st and August 31st for a chance to win FOR gear!
We offer 6 public Education programs throughout the year that are open to the public. Each of these focuses on some aspect of wellness and can mirror what our fearless leader, Adrien is already teacher her beloved Wellness Clients. The cost is $25.
- Nutrition Meal Timing and Making Sense of all the eating plans
How to Achieve Your Best Fitness Ever w/ Simple Stress Tolerance Strategies with Adrien Cotton
Get your tickets for this upcoming workshop with Adrien!
Monday, August 5th
7-8 PM | Braddock Properties
Speaker Series: Melonie Johnson, President and COO of MGM National Harbor
Saturday, September 28th
4-5 PM | Location – TBD
Get your tickets for this upcoming event!
We offer 6 specialty groups that run throughout the year. These groups are 5 – 6 weeks in length for a cost of $349. Each one enrolls 6 people. These specialty groups are run by our seasoned and talented coaches who have an affinity to teach their specialty. We host topics such as:
- Learning to do a Pull up
- Abs, Abs and More Abs
- Meditation 101
- Finding “Balance”
- Student Athlete
Be on the look out for new engaging events happening at our gym this year. Possibilities may include:
- An Author Talk/Book Signing
- Parent/Child Workout
- Bring a Friend Week
- Workout in the Park / Bootcamp
- Wellness Expo
- A Meet the Trainers Event – Pulling back the curtain on who you all are in a way that is fun and engaging.
- Mindset retreat
We host Client Appreciation Events throughout the year with a focus from the community or to announce MASSIVE specials and challenges.